Tuesday, September 8, 2015

First Day... Check!

I hope everyone had a great first day!  Since a number of you are still not able to subscribe to the blog, I just decided to send an email to the group!  

I want to encourage any of you that thought today was HARD to hang in there!  My group is a bit "challenging" and we spent the WHOLE day on just listening.   Some groups just need more practice.  Don't give up!  Use the scoreboard A LOT!  Practice right way and wrong way.  I did the wrong way and had the kids show me the right way then let them try to show the wrong way.  It helped.  

Hopefully everyone was able to get class yes and the rules done.  Mirror words were VERY helpful today.

As you head into tomorrow look at what worked and give yourself a ten finger woohoo!  Look at what was tough and take the time to do LOTS of practice.  In reality I hardly DID anything today!  Probably won't tomorrow either... that OK!  Once your class has the hang of it you will have SO much more time for teaching later!

I would love to hear what worked and what didn't!  If you have questions please let me know how I can help!  

Have a great day tomorrow!
Stacey

PS I heard a rumor from a certain NEW administrator that he heard a LOT of WBT going on in classrooms all over the district today!  SO AWESOME!  

No comments:

Post a Comment